Are you retired or approaching retirement? If so, will you be able to recover from a sudden and significant loss to your retirement account(s) caused by a major market correction?
Dan White’s Retirement Seminar will provide you with important information on various retirement topics that will help you make informed and educated decisions regarding your personal retirement planning needs.
All attendees will have the option to schedule a complimentary consultation with the Dan White & Associates team.
Seating is limited and reservations are required. Reserve your spot(s) today!
Topics to be discussed:
- Taxes – Which tax bracket will you likely be in during retirement? How do current and future tax brackets influence your financial strategy?
- Retirement Savings – What’s your number? How much money will you need to save so that you don’t run out? Do you know when your retirement will end?
- IRAs – Is it possible that your IRA just might be a HUGE financial mistake for you and your family?
- Retirement Income – How much money can you comfortably take each year while ensuring that it lasts a lifetime? How does that change if the markets decline?
- Social Security – How can you maximize your benefits and protect your spouse?
- Longevity Risks – At what stage of life will you need assisted care? If so, how much will it cost?