Friday, 9am to 1pm
HEARING SERVICES OF DELAWARE, INC.
- Hearing Services
Hearing Services of Delaware has been 'Helping Delaware Hear Better For Over 20 Years!' Because of our consistent delivery of exceptional hearing health care and customer service, we are the trusted referral source for over 40 area physicians and family doctors, as well as many of our satisfied patients.
As an independently owned & operated audiology and hearing aid dispensing practice, we have the ability to choose the best devices for your unique hearing needs from all of the major hearing aid manufacturers.
At Hearing Services of Delaware, we strive to improve the quality of life for those with hearing health care needs. We provide comprehensive and individual hearing health care, while building long-term relationships with our patients and their families based upon honesty, integrity, and respect.
Whom to Contact
- Dr. Kiijuana CannAudiologistPhone: (302) 376-3500Fax: (302) 376-5758
- Rebecca HolowkaAudiologistPhone: (302) 376-3500Fax: (302) 376-5758
- Dr. Alisha LathamAudiologistPhone: (302) 376-3500Fax: (302) 376-5758
- Lisa MarencinAudiologistPhone: (302) 376-3500Fax: (302) 376-5758
- Dr. Stacy SandersAudiologistPhone: (302) 376-3500Fax: (302) 376-5758
Located in Middletown, off of Rt. 301. Off of Bunker Hill Road (Rt. 15), take the second right onto Sleepy Hollow Drive. We are in the Cahill building, the second building on the left. Suite 202.